THE WORLDS FIRST BLOCK CHAIN DRIVEN GLOBAL FIBER TRADING PLATFORM
Today’s global textile fiber market is fragmented and inefficient
- There is no real price discovery
- Buyers and sellers must find each other and then still work forward to negotiate the deal on price to start with and then the real work begins
- Cross border transaction can take up to 30 days to close due to the inefficiencies of the status quo and the laborious nature of accessing shipping, duties and other logistics schedules
INTRODUCING Fiber Chain, a global textile fiber exchange
- Fast- saves you time
- Accurate-we specialize in one commodity- fiber. So we get it right.
- Secure- every company in our network is rated and accountable.
- Trusted- Fiberchain, Inc. Provides third party oversight and the block chain allows annonimity while maintaining immutability of the transactions.
Co-Chairman, President, 30 Years
in IB arena. Negotiated licensing
deals with Michael Jordan, Tony
Stewart, Mandy Moore
CEO, 30 years in CPG brands
Procter & Gamble,
Johnson & Johnson
Technical Lead, 5+ years experience
In charge team of 15 developers.
Angular, Bootstrap, JQuery, NodeJS,
ExpressJS, MongoDB, MongooseJS,
CTO, 12+ years executive
experience internal IT
Fortune 500; blockchain
e-commerce, peer-to-peer sharing,
incentive payment system.
Co-Chairman, Former Head of Design at The Gap and founder of Graj and Gustavsen a world class branding company. World renown in textile fibers as firm behind Supima campaign that established American cotton as consumer preference.
Mary Lynne Landgraf
Landgraf recently retired from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of Textiles and Apparel (OTEXA). She served as a Senior Trade Specialist promoting U.S.-made textiles to international buyers and strengthening the U.S. textile industry.
LAUNCHING IN 4th QUARTER 2019